Federal regulations require mattress manufacturers to ensure production materials are identical in all respects to qualified prototypes. VitaVantage goes beyond traditional quality assurance systems by providing multi-stage compliance validation from raw material through finished goods.
TWE Nonwovens US pioneered nonwovens quality assurance by adopting both ISO9000 and QS9000 over 15 years ago. 16 CFR Part 1633 demanded that TWE Nonwovens US once again lead the market to an advanced level of compliance testing.
- Multi-stage 16 CFR Part 1633 compliance testing
- Test validation of incoming raw material and outgoing finished goods
- Provides confidence & assurance that products meet all specifications
- Provides validation through blend analysis that FR fiber content is accurate and repeatable
- Guarantees that every lot of FR barrier is identical to the barrier qualified during prototyping
- Provides product certifications for our clients receiving inspection and product traceability requirements under 16 CFR Part 1633